The Capexil Certification program provides several benefits to Indian companies that export products. Most importantly, it assists Indian exporters in adhering to international import laws and regulations, hence assisting them in avoiding any penalties or fines for non-compliance. The second benefit is that it aids Indian exporters in building a reputation for producing high-quality goods, which can result in more customers seeking out their goods abroad. The last benefit is that it aids Indian exporters in expanding their business internationally and entering new markets.
This category includes a variety of chemicals such as organic and inorganic chemicals, dyes, pigments, and allied products.
This category includes various types of plastics, such as PVC, HDPE, LDPE, PP, and other types of plastic products.
This category includes rubber products, such as automotive rubber components, rubber sheets, rubber hoses, and other rubber products.
This category includes paper and paper products, such as writing paper, printing paper, packaging paper, and other paper products.
This category includes textiles and textile products, such as fabrics, yarns, and clothing
This category includes engineering products, such as pumps, valves, machinery, and other engineering products.
This category includes minerals such as iron ore, coal, bauxite, and other minerals.
This category includes cosmetic and toiletry products, such as soaps, shampoos, perfumes, and other personal care products.
This category includes a variety of handicrafts, such as wooden handicrafts, ceramic handicrafts, metal handicrafts, and other handicraft products.
This category includes printing and allied products, such as books, magazines, calendars, and other printing products.
In summary, the Capexil Certification program covers a diverse range of products from various industries, including chemicals, plastics, rubber, paper, textiles, engineering, minerals, cosmetics and toiletries, handicrafts, and printing.
Increased credibility: The Capexil Certification program helps Indian exporters establish credibility and reliability in the global market. The certification assures importers and customers that the products meet certain quality standards, which can lead to increased demand for the products.
Access to new markets: Capexil Certification allows Indian companies to access new markets by meeting the specific quality and regulatory requirements of foreign countries. This enables them to expand their business and increase their market share globally.
Competitive edge: Capexil Certification can give Indian companies a competitive edge over other exporters who do not have the certification. Customers are likely to prefer products that meet certain quality standards, and this can help Indian companies stand out in the global market.
Improved profitability:Capexil Certification can help Indian companies improve their profitability by increasing demand for their products, reducing the risk of product returns or rejections, and minimizing the costs associated with compliance with international regulations.
Support from the government: Capexil Certification is a government-supported program, and companies that participate in the program can receive various types of support, including financial assistance, marketing support, and assistance in resolving trade-related issues. In conclusion, Capexil Certification offers several benefits to Indian companies exporting their products globally. It can help them establish credibility, access new markets, gain a competitive edge, improve profitability, and receive support from the government.
• Import-Export Code (IEC) issued by the Director-General of Foreign Trade (DGFT).
• Certificate of origin issued by a recognized authority, such as the Export Inspection Agency (EIA).
• Invoice and packing list.
• Bill of Lading or Airway Bill.
• Product specifications, including details such as dimensions, weight, material composition, and technical specifications.
• Test reports and certificates of conformity, which demonstrate that the product meets the quality standards and regulatory requirements of the importing country.
• Insurance certificate and commercial invoice.
• Company registration certificate.
• Bank certificate or letter of credit, if applicable.
• Other relevant documents related to the product, such as licenses, permits, and patents.
Registration: Signing up for the Capexil Certification programme Indian exporters can register online on the Capexil website or through the local Capexil office.
Product testing and inspection: The next step is to undergo product testing and inspection. This involves a thorough examination of the product by qualified experts to ensure that it meets the required quality standards and adheres to the regulations of the importing country.
Documentation: The exporter needs to submit various documents, such as invoices, bills of lading, certificates of origin, and other relevant documents to Capexil.
Application submission: Once the product has passed the testing and inspection process and all necessary documentation is in place, the exporter needs to submit an application for Capexil Certification.
Approval: The Capexil Certification committee reviews the application and supporting documents and approves the certification if everything is in order.
Issuance of Certificate: Upon approval, the exporter is issued a Capexil Certification certificate. This certificate is valid for a specific period and need to renewed periodically.
Renewal: To maintain the Capexil Certification, the exporter must renew it periodically as per the guidelines provided by Capexil.
• The exporter must be a registered company with the appropriate government agencies in India.
• The exporter must have a valid Import-Export Code (IEC) issued by the Director-General of Foreign Trade (DGFT).
• The exporter's product must fall under one of the product categories covered by Capexil Certification.
• The exporter's product must meet the quality standards and regulatory requirements of the importing country.
• All required information and documentation, including product specifications, certificates of origin, bills of lading, and other relevant paperwork must be provided by the exporter.
• The exporter must comply with the guidelines and regulations set by Capexil for the certification process.